Thursday, August 30, 2007

Updates...

Just wanted to make a quick post. We all love that new addition. He gets a lot of everyones attention for sure. The kids started school this week. David is really excited about making some new friends already, taken in some of the new freshmen is the word on the street. Hannah is excited as well, she got a favorite teacher from her first year, Ms. Arch. They are both growing up so fast. I will post some pictures of them as soon as I load them on the computer.

The business is going well, definately starting to ramp up. Did an analysis today for a client, she will be able to pay off her mortgage in 11.2 years rather then 27 that she would have paid with out our help, thus saving her over 118,000 in interest charges. I love my new job.

No comments: