

We're so happy he's made it! Safe and sound...
Jonathan (Jack) Lee Mitchell
10 pounds 7 ounces and 24 inches long!
He had a rough start coming into the world after 25 hours of labor and being in distress before being taken by c-section. He was whisked off to the nursery for having trouble breathing. But all the trauma was short lived. Mom was holding him within 2 hours and has never let him go since. Big brothers and sister are all so in love. He is such a good natured baby and already sleeping through the night with the exception of one feeding, then right back to sleep. Mom and Dad are so grateful.
3 comments:
What a cutie!!
He is just adorable! I'm glad he finally made it here. I can't believe that story though, I'm glad it all turned out ok.
Thanks guys! We are glad he's here safe and healthy. It was scary for a little bit.
Post a Comment