Somewhere I can get to all the nursing stuff on my computer from anywhere I am. Sorry, back to family stuff later (2 years from now) check out facebook for current family update....
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Aww..
George is such a good helper, he gets diapers for mom and throws dirty ones in the garbage. When Jack crys he comforts him and says "No cry baby, no cry" in the cutest singsong voice. He loves kissing Jacks head and was the first to make him smile.
Thanks! Most of the time George is a sweetheart but i did hear him yesterday repeating "poke his eye, poke his eye" and then noticed Jack had a watering eye.
3 comments:
What a cute picture... I love the new header picture too.
That is way cute! It is so nice that he's enjoying having a brother.
Thanks! Most of the time George is a sweetheart but i did hear him yesterday repeating "poke his eye, poke his eye" and then noticed Jack had a watering eye.
Post a Comment